Our buildings are a mixture of old and new to reflect our long history and innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- Our classrooms are bright, welcoming and well resourced. Each classroom is equipped with an Internet-connected electronic whiteboard.
- We have a combination of single and flexible learning spaces to enhance innovative learning opportunities.
- Specialist rooms are provided for Performing Arts, Visual Arts, LOTE, Library and Learning Support Services.
- The LOTE room is used for our out of school hours care run by TheirCare.
- Our Barrbunin is a multi-purpose hall used for Physical Education, assemblies, dance, drama, incursions and events.
- Our well-equipped canteen - Snack Shack - operates two days a week at recess. As a fully-fitted kitchen, it is also used for school events and activities.
- Our well maintained grounds include a synthetic multi-sport oval (with soccer and football goals), basketball and netball court, mini pitch, two playgrounds, and two productive gardens.
- We have numerous outdoor spaces for our children to collaborate and engage in active and passive play, including a learning deck, buddy benches, tables and custom-designed nature play areas.
- Our spacious library is well-equipped with comfortable furniture and a diverse range of books for children across all year levels.
If you are interested in hiring our facilities, our policy is here: Use of School Facilities Policy