In accordance with the requirements of the Victorian Department of Education and Training (DET), we complete these plans and reports:
- Annual Report: conducted annually to report on the school’s performance from the previous year.
- Triennial Review: conducted every fourth year to assess school data against goals identified in the School Strategic Plan.
- School Strategic Plan: goals and targets determined for a three year period, resulting from the outcomes of the Triennial Review.
- Annual Implementation Plan: yearly plans to achieve goals and targets of the School Strategic Plan.
- Parent Opinion Survey: a random sample of parents are asked to complete a DET survey about school performance.
- Student Opinion Survey: all Year 5 and 6 students are asked to complete a DET survey to seek their opinion of the school.
- Staff Opinion Survey: all DET-employed staff are asked to complete a DET survey about school performance.
- Student Attendance: student attendance is entered online twice a day.
- Report to the Community: detail of school performance is reported through the Annual Report to the Community and MySchool website.
The goals and targets detailed in our 2018-2021 School Strategic Plan build on our successful past practices, focus on promoting global awareness, self-responsibility and high achievement; and reflect our school values.
Our goals for 2018-2021 are:
- GOAL 1: To optimise every student’s learning growth and outcomes across all areas, with a particular focus on literacy and numeracy.
- GOAL 2: To develop a supportive and inclusive learning environment where students are challenged and engaged.
- GOAL 3: To develop a whole-school improvement culture with distributed instructional leadership and collaborative teams.
The Annual Report is produced annually in March for the previous calendar year. It's a snapshot of the school's performance over the past 12 months and is tabled at our annual AGM.
Here is the current report
Here is the 2018 report