We facilitate a variety of extracurricular activities to enhance the learning outcomes for our students, provide opportunities to discover new interests, and to offer cross-age learning experiences in a fun and relaxed environment.
- School Choir
- School Band
- School Production - biennial
- Gymnastics Program
- Perceptual Motor Program
- Productive Gardening Club
- Art Club
- Year 3-6 Camp Program
- Student leadership Program
- Foundation and Year 5/6 Buddy Program
- Student fundraising events like Plant a Tree Day, Jump Rope for Heart and Harmony Week
- Inter-House Competitions: swimming, music, cross country, athletics
- Year 5/6 Inter-school Sport
- Intensive Water Safety and Swimming Program: Sailing, Life Saving & Paddle boarding.
- Whole school special events such as: Book Week, NAIDOC Week, Harmony Day, Science Week, Footy/Sporting Colours Day, Student versus Teacher games, Diwali celebrations and more....
We also host providers to deliver:
- Drama lessons
- Instrument Tuition: including piano, brass, woodwind, guitar, percussion
- Basketball and Netball
- Multi Sports